miércoles, mayo 06, 2009

FML

Today, I was making an Excel macro to send a bunch of emails to the State Governors inviting them to participate in a project. The selection criterion was supposed to be first-come first-served. As I was doing some tests, I accidentally used the correct database and sent 7 out of 32 emails that are supposed to be sent next Monday. The email from my partner was on those 7 emails. He just called me, one governor already answered, now he’s angry and asking why those emails were sent. FML

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Shit happens u know?

Porque en inglés?

Tu nuevo lector.

aitmanga dijo...

misma pregunta, ¿Por qué en inglés?

Saludos

MariK dijo...

Lo escribí en inglés porque la idea original fue enviarlo a la página www.fmylife.com, tristemente me rechazaron la anécdota, así que para no desperdiciar, lo puse por aquí en donde siempre me publican :P

aitmanga dijo...

Esa página es como la de ascodevida.com?