martes, septiembre 27, 2005

Pensando

No he tenido mucho tiempo para postear, el viaje a Oaxaca, la chamba, la fiesta del CCC, sucesos demasiados que luego contaré.

Me encuentro "repasando" el "cantador" para lo que se avecina, para muestra... algo que hoy me recordó cosas que sucedieron ayer.

> WALK ON (www.u2.com)

And love is not the easy thing

And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Walk on, walk on
What you got they can’t steal it
No they can’t even feel it
Walk on, walk on...
Stay safe tonight

And I know it aches
And your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on, walk on

Leave it behind
You've got to leave it behind

> MIRACLE DRUG

I want to trip inside your head

Spend the day there…
To hear the things you haven’t said
And see what you might see

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I’ve had enough
I’m not giving up
On a miracle drug

Of science and the human heart
There is no limit
There is no failure here sweetheart
Just when you quit…

I am you and you are mine
Love makes nonsense of space
And time… will disappear
Love and logic keep us clear
Reason is on our side, love…

> SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don’t have to go it alone

And it’s you when I look in the mirror
And it’s you when I don’t pick up the phone
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own

I know that we don’t talk
I’m sick of it all
Can - you - hear - me – when – I -
Sing, you’re the reason I sing
You’re the reason why the opera is in me…

LÁGRIMAS Y MÁS LÁGRIMAS

No hay comentarios.: